RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING DATA
In terms of data protection OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L., it must be considered as Responsible Party for Data Handling, in relation to the files/ handling identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Handling section.
The following are the identifying details of the owner of this website:
Responsible for Handling: OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L.
Postal address: Avd Europa Nº26, 2nd Floor, Edificio Ática-5 – C.P. 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. This information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. Moreover, the personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate purposes, not being handled in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general ends regulated in this policy in order to be able to give the express, precise and unequivocal consent for the handling of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purpose of the information
The explicit purposes for which each use of the information is carried out are included in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, broadcasts or posters and informational notes).
However, personal data of the interested party will be gathered with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meet the requests made by the user, specified by the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner thereof, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimating basis of the treatment in which OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. is protected is the existence of a specific law or norm that authorizes or demands the processing of the interested party’s data.
As a rule, OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. does not share or communicate data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if it should be necessary, interested party is informed of the sharing or data communications through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
Point of Origin
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than interested party. In this sense, this end the interested party will be notified through the clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable time, once the data have been obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be supressed. Said cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept available only to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the processing, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the following are the legal terms for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Labor documentation or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of the Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and fiscal documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commercial Code|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Control of access to buildings||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD
Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in case data are collected subject to regulations, it is recommended that one consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the social media profiles of OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L.
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
– Right of access: right to obtain information about whether their own data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the length of the term of holding and the origin of said data.
– Right of rectification: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
– Right of withdrawal: right to obtain deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the owner of the same withdraws the consent
- When the interested party opposes the processing
- When they must be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of a social service of information based on the provisions of art. 8 apdo. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
– Right of opposition: right to oppose a specific use based on the consent of the interested party
– Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the use of the data when one of the following assumptions is made:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the use is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Data use is based on consent
- The data use is carried out by automated means
– Right to file a claim with the competent control authority
Those interested may exercise the indicated rights, by contacting OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L., in writing, sent to the following address: email@example.com indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the timelines provided in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC SL, taking into account the state of the technology, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the data use, as well as the risks of probability and variable severity for the rights and the freedoms of people, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, OSCAR NAVARRO MUSIC S.L. has enough mechanisms in place to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the data use systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the data use.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.